SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEBSITE USAGE POLICY
Last updated: 13/12/2021
Using our social media pages and webpages
By accessing and using Firebrick Pharma social media pages and webpages, you agree to be bound by the terms outlined below and any additional terms outlined within the specific third party platform service you access.
You are responsible for all content you contribute to any Firebrick Pharma social media page or webpage, including posts, links, graphics, comments, video and photos. By contributing such content, you grant to Firebrick Pharma a royalty-free, non-exclusive and perpetual license to use your content for any purposes.
Firebrick Pharma’s rights over content
Firebrick Pharma may monitor your comments on our social media pages or webpages, and may collect and record information that you post on our social media pages or webpages, for quality control, patient safety purposes and/or to help us respond to your enquiry.
Firebrick Pharma reserves the right to remove any posts, links, graphics, comments, video, photos or any other content that is posted on our social media platforms or our websites, in its sole discretion, including those which:
- Are, or are likely to be, libelous, defamatory or disparaging;
- are abusive, offensive or obscene;
- infringe, or are likely to, infringe another’s copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property;
- condone or promote illegal activity;
- are, or are likely to be, misleading, fraudulent or deceptive;
- use language that violates, or is likely to violate, any laws in relation to discrimination, harassment, racial vilification, privacy or contempt;
- are inappropriate, off topic, repetitive, vexatious, spam or otherwise intended to cause technical disruptions to our social media pages or webpages;
- seek to endorse third party commercial products or services;
- offer unauthorised medical advice; and
- contain any mention of any restricted representation (such as that a serious disease state that must first be diagnosed by a doctor) irrespective of whether there is direct link between one of our products or not and the representation.
Other actions which Firebrick Pharma may take
We reserve the right to suspend, ban or block anyone from accessing or contributing material or content to our social media pages or webpages including where:
- you breach this policy;
- we consider it necessary, or likely to be necessary, based on your previous posts or contributions on our social media pages or webpages; or
- we consider it appropriate or necessary, or likely to be necessary, for the safety of other users of our social media pages or webpages.
Firebrick Pharma does not, in any way, endorse the views or material contained in any posts or contributions by users of our social media pages or webpages or any third party sites.
We are not responsible for the views or opinions expressed, including as to their accuracy or being up to date, by non-company comments or posts on our social media pages or webpages.
You acknowledge and agree that you use our social media pages and webpages at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss whatsoever that results from such use. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Firebrick Pharma disclaims all liability relating to your use of its social media pages or webpages.